An aerial view of Sihanoukville, showing the seaport, mid 1960s.
The photograph is part of the collection that was donated to the National Archives of Cambodia from the Library of the Royal University of Fine Arts by Darryl Collins and Helen Grant Ross in 2003. The collection was used by Collins and Ross for their research into urbanisation. The images were probably originally used to mount the Sangkum Reastr Niyum Permanent Exhibition at the Exhibition Hall, Bassac area, Phnom Penh.
- circa 1965
- Spatial Politics of Identity in Cambodia
- Cambodia, city planning, port
Source Reference Details
1031 (RUFA Collection)