A newly laid, asphalt road connecting Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh in the mid 1960s.
This unattributed photograph shows a car travelling on a newly laid asphalt road connecting Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh in the mid 1960s.
The photograph is part of the collection that was donated to the National Archives of Cambodia from the Library of the Royal University of Fine Arts by Darryl Collins and Helen Grant Ross in 2003. The collection was used by Collins and Ross for their research into urbanisation. The images were probably originally used to mount the Sangkum Reastr Niyum Permanent Exhibition at the Exhibition Hall, Bassac area, Phnom Penh.
- circa 1965
- Spatial Politics of Identity in Cambodia
- Cambodia, city planning, streets
Source Reference Details
1038 (RUFA Collection)